Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta
Jalan Palagan Tentara Pelajar
Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 55581
Tel: +62 274 86 9123
A Beauty Hotel in Yogyakarta Indonesia with Golf Course
A 5 star hotel in Yogyakarta, the cultural heart of Java. Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta Hotel is situated in the scenic outskirts of north-western Yogyakarta, elegantly set in 22 hectares of beautifully landscaped hotel gardens.
What makes a seamless stay:
- Comfort Ambiance : 269 guest rooms in four wings with 209, 51 Regency Club rooms, 6 Junior Suites, 2 Executive Suites and 1 Presidential Suite.
- Perfect Site : Some rooms at the Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta offers a view of Mount Merapi and tropical gardens. Asleep with the tranquility and wake up early to catch your first Javanese sunrise.
- Unique Dining Experience : Merapi Barbeque every Friday night at 7-10pm at Lobby Court, Ramayana Night Market every Saturday night at 7-10pm at Poolside featuring Ramayana dance, Sunday Brunch every Sunday afternoon at 11-3pm at Kemangi Bistro.
- Convenience Function : 650 m2 ballroom for various events and smaller function rooms are available.
- Family Fun Activities : Golf, Spa, Andong Tour and Bike Tour surrounding the village nearby the resort.
Bring your family for our special Easter Brunch and let your kids join the fun activities including a cooking class, egg hunting and egg painting.
Season of Love
Hyatt most romatic dinner at the golf course, rustic decor, talented accoustic guitar, release candle on the lake and win free honeymon package at Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta
Bali to Yogya Night
Feel the unique Nyepi atmosphere by joining our 'Bali to Jogja Night' to celebrate the Earth Hour. Relish our Balinese buffet selection during this special evening and participate in our Balinese cooking class as well as other cultural activities
Southeast Asia Travel Guide by Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta
A quick round up on the best travel tips and events happening in Southeast Asia in November - December 2016, with bonus travel tips on travelling around the region.